[Coral-List] Science paper

Toby Gardner T.Gardner at uea.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 19:42:29 EDT 2003

Dear all,

Thanks to Martha for this posting.  If anyone is searching for the original
article it is presently out online (ScienceExpress) but will not be in the
hard copy on the shelves for a week or two.  If anyone is working from a
location where they cannot get hold of this journal but would like a copy
please let me know and once available I could send an electronic version.

Best wishes

Toby Gardner