[Coral-List] 9ICRS Proceedings

Nicholas Polunin N.Polunin at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 14:34:32 EDT 2003

Dear 9ICRS participants who have not received their proceedings

The ISRS has only recently become aware that many who registered to
receive the above proceedings have not received them. This
unsatisfactory outcome has been contributed to by a number of factors
and the Society is now providing extra funds for the Indonesian
committee to complete the job. On behalf of the ISRS I highlight that
the circumstances affecting the 9ICRS can scarcely recur for the 10ICRS.
I urge all those contributing to Okinawa to submit papers to the 10ICRS
Proceedings. The production of these will depend on many people, not
least the mini-symposium leaders. But working with the JCRS, the ISRS
will do everything it can to expedite processing and publication. Thanks
for your patience. Please work with us to confer on the tenth ICRS the
success it deserves!

Nick Polunin, ISRS President 2003-06
Marine Science & Technology, Newcastle University, NE1 7RU, England
The Society www.uncwil.edu/isrs
Next ICRS www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004
The Journal link.springer-ny.com/link/service/journals/00338/
The Newsletter www.uncwil.edu/isrs/reef_encounter.html