[Coral-List] Need information on where coral bleaching is occurring

KPodolak at ngs.org KPodolak at ngs.org
Mon Oct 20 14:42:15 EDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to post a message about finding locations of current coral
bleaching.

National Geographic magazine is working on an article on "Global Change"
and we are looking for photographic opportunities of coral bleaching.
Apparently, the Florida Keys has not experienced much bleaching this past
summer, so anyone who could suggest a location where we might photographs
coral bleaching would be appreciated.  Thanks for your help.

Kristen Podolak
Illustrations Coordinator
National Geographic Magazine
Tel: (202) 857-7185