[Coral-List] Reading/discussion

Osha Gray Davidson osha at oshadavidson.com
Wed Oct 22 14:03:46 EDT 2003

With apologies for cross-postings--

I'm going to be doing two book readings/discussions of "Fire in the Turtle
House: The Green Sea Turtle and the Fate of the Ocean" in Arizona in early
November:

Tucson, at Borders Books on 4235 North Oracle Road on Thursday, Nov. 6th, 7 pm.

Tempe, at Borders on 699 South Mill Avenue on Thursday, Nov. 13th, 7 pm.

While the book I'm plugging is primarily about turtles, I'm hoping this
will lead to a broader discussion of marine issues in general.

Cheers,
Osha

Osha Gray Davidson          Web-site: www.oshadavidson.com
301 E. Maryland Ave         Phone: (602) 263-5582
Phoenix, AZ 85012           E-Mail: osha at oshadavidson.com
USA                          Secondary E-mail: oshad at yahoo.com