[Coral-List] Coral spawning techniques

Lee Goldman thecoralfarm at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:51:39 EDT 2003

Hello List,

Can anyone help me with suggestions or ideas or about how to go about
collecting coral sperm/egg bundles from a spawning coral head out on the
reef?  At the lab, we collect the bundles from coral heads already placed
into our flow-through water system. This allows us to spend plenty of time
collecting the bundles, requires little equipment, and is is very
controlled. I am sure I am creating a much larger taskload to collect them
fromt he reef but any help would be greatly appreciated :)!  Thanks for your
time.

Regards,

Lee Goldman
Master Degree Candidate