[Coral-List] Picture request

Michelle Taylor Michelle.Taylor at unep-wcmc.org
Fri Sep 5 06:56:42 EDT 2003

Dear All,

We're putting the finishing touches to a global report on trade in
marine ornamentals. We received some beautiful pictures of traded
species (some from people on this list - many thanks to you all!) but
have just a few species we're having trouble finding pictures for. If
you do have pictures of the following species we'd be very grateful if
you could let us use them!

Topshell or snail - Trochus or Turbo spp.

Blue starfish - Linckia laevigata

Scribbled angelfish - Chaetodontoplus duboulayi

Warmest regards,

PP. Michelle Taylor

Colette Wabnitz

_______________________________________

Michelle Taylor

Marine Research Associate
UNEP- World Conservation Monitoring Centre
219 Huntingdon Road
Cambridge CB3 0DL

tel: +44 (0)1223 277314
fax: +44 (0)1223 277136
email : michelle.taylor at unep-wcmc.org
This E-mail and any attachments are private, intended solely for
the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient,
they have been sent to you in error: any use of information in
them is strictly prohibited.

The employer reserves the right to monitor the content of
the message and any reply received.