[Coral-List] color balance in underwater photos

Ivor D Williams ivor at hawaii.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:18:10 EDT 2003

I'd very much appreciate some advice on applying color balance
correction to underwater photos - in our case taken in very clear
Hawaiian water at 40' deep. There seem to be a number of programs
which can handle that kind of thing (iCorrect, Color Pilot) and
presumably it can be done with Photoshop. Some informed advice on
which of methods work best (especially whether one of them can correct
multiple images as a batch job) and what specific adjustments we
should make, would be a great help.

Thanks

Ivor

Dr Ivor D Williams