[Coral-List] Porite genome 2

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Thu Sep 11 09:18:55 EDT 2003

As a forward thinking possibility, consider Acropora Arabia from Kuwait
which to my knowledge is the Acropora species with that has adapted to the
most enviromental changes likey to be seen in our earth's future. (Wide
temperature variations, high salenity, high turbidity, oil on the surface,
etc.).  Perhaps we could, in the future, gain genetic insights to help other
fast growing acroporas to maintain their distribution better.

Thanks,

Todd Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation, Inc.
President, Reef Ball Development Group, Ltd.
6916 22nd Street West
Bradenton, FL 34207
941-752-0169 (Office)
941-752-1033 (Fax)