[Coral-List] Information request

Edgardo Londoño-Cruz edgardoloncruz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 02:12:15 EDT 2003

Dear Listers,

I am wondering if anyone out there could point me in the right direction where to find information regarding Acrothoracicans (burrowing cirripeds) besides from the papers by Tomlinson JT (1969). The Burrowing Barnacles (Cirripedia: Order Acrothoracica). US Nat Mus Bull 296. Smithsonian Inst Press.
Tomlinson JT (1969). Shell-Burrowing Barnacles. Am. Zoologist, 9:873-840.
Seilacher Adolf (1969). Paleoecology of Boring Barnacles. Am. Zoologist, 9:705-719.
Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion.

Edgardo Londoño-Cruz
Kyushu University
Amakusa Marine Biological Laboratory
2231 Tomioka, Reihoku, Kumamoto-ken, Japan
PBX 863-0725
Lab phone: 0969-35-0003
http://science.scc.kyushu-u.ac.jp/ambl/english/index.html