[Coral-List] Welcome to the 10th International Coral Reef Symposium!

Hajime Kayanne kayanne at eps.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Sep 19 12:28:40 EDT 2003

Dear coral-list,

As was announced by the Presidents of ISRS and LOC/JCRS,
The second circular of 10ICRS has just been printed out, and acceptance of
registration and abstracts started.

By now, we have not yet uploaded all the contents of the circular in the
Official Web Site:
http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004/,
(registration forms and list of the mini symposiums have not yet been uploaded,
Do not use "Pre Registration Form", which is a remnant of the first circular).
We put the pdf file in "News and Updates" page, tentatively.

All the contents will be uploaded soon, no later than the end of September.
Please check and see the pdf file for a while.
Sorry for the inconvenience and we look forward to meeting you in Okinawa!

Best wishes,
Hajime Kayanne
Secretariat General, 10ICRS