[Coral-List] spawning times

julian julian at twolittlefishies.com
Wed Sep 24 13:52:14 EDT 2003

Dear Maia,

I have seen Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae releasing white eggs in November
off Key Largo, and Briareum asbestinum near shore in the lower Keys (Near
Big Pine Key) with pinkish eggs on its surface in late summer ( I haven't
checked this year). I've never observed sperm release from Gorgonians.

Julian