[Coral-List] The ISRS newsletter 'Reef Encounter'

Nicholas Polunin N.Polunin at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 09:40:35 EDT 2003

Dear Coral-listers

Those of you who are members of the ISRS in particular will have been
puzzled by the non-appearance of the ISRS newsletter Reef Encounter. On
behalf of the ISRS I wish to apologise for the great delay with recent
issues, but have some excellent news to report. Bill Precht and his team
at PBS&J have kindly agreed to take on the editorial role and have some
exciting ideas for strengthening the publication. You will hear from
them shortly! At the same time I wish to thank Kristian Teleki and his
team at the UNEP WCMC in Cambridge England for their contributions to
Reef Encounter.

If you are concerned about materials you have submitted for publication
in RE that have not appeared, rest assured that Kristian is conveying
these to the new editorial team in the US.

Bill may be contacted at the email Bprecht at pbsj.com or postal address:
William F. Precht, Ecological sciences Program Manager, PBS&J, 2001 NW
107th Ave., Miami, FL  33172, USA.

Again our apologies for this delay. Thank you Kristian, and welcome
Bill!

Nick Polunin, ISRS President 2003-06
Marine Science & Technology, Newcastle University, NE1 7RU, England
The Society www.uncwil.edu/isrs
Next ICRS www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004
The Journal link.springer-ny.com/link/service/journals/00338/
The Newsletter www.uncwil.edu/isrs/reef_encounter.html