[Coral-List] NOAA's Coral Reef Watch website down temporarily

Alan E Strong Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 1 14:05:28 EST 2004

"HotSpot" Charts still available:

Coral Reef Watch operational products can be found at the following site
while our Research CRW pages are down and a new firewall constructed:

    http://www.osdpd.noaa.gov/PSB/EPS/SST/SST.html

Thanks for your continuing support...

Cheers,
Al Strong

Felipe Arzayus wrote:

> Dear coral-listers,
>
> Due to technical problems outside of our purview, our website
> (http://orbit-net.nesdis.noaa.gov/orad/coral_bleaching_index.html) is
> currently off-line.   While the website is down, we will continue to
> collect and process all satellite data required to provide continuity on
> all of our satellite products.  This information will be available once
> the website is restored.  We are hoping to restore the full suite of
> coral reef products (HotSpots, Degree Heating Weeks, Bleaching Indices,
> etc.) as soon as possible.
>
> We will announce the re-establishment of the website on Coral-list.
>
> Take care,
>
> Felipe
>
> --
> L. Felipe Arzayus
> Marine Scientist - NOAA/NESDIS - IMSG
> Coral Reef Watch
> E/RA3 SSMC 1 Office 5308
> Silver Spring, MD 20910
> 301-713-2857 X 129   FAX 301-713-3136

**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******
Alan E. Strong
Team Leader, Marine Applications Science Team (MAST)
Coral Reef Watch Project Coordinator
Phys Scientist/Oceanographer
  NOAA/NESDIS/ORA/ORAD -- E/RA3
  NOAA Science Center -- RM 601