[Coral-List] ICRS proceedings

Laurent Wantiez wantiez at univ-nc.nc
Tue Apr 20 16:25:32 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I am wondering if a lot of people, like me, have still not received the
proceedings of the 9th ICRS, a few weeks from the 10th symposium...

I know that there has been some problems with these proceedings and that the
subject has already been discussed on the coral list. But I am seriously
asking myself on the opportunity to submit an article for the proceedings of
the ICRS when I see that 4 years after the 9th congress the results
presented are not available. If I receive these proceedings some articles
will probaly been outdated...

The ICRS is a hudge and popular symposium, and most of all very expensive.
So the participants should get the proceedings rapidly which was not the
case for the 3 last symposiums.

Best wishes
Laurent

Laurent WANTIEZ
Représentant du GCRMN en Nouvelle-Calédonie
Maitre de Conférences en Bio-écologie Marine
LERVEM
Université de la Nouvelle-Calédonie
Tel : +687 26 68 92
Fax : +687 27 32 72