[Coral-List] Re: Open Access to the ICRS proceedings

Paul Blanchon blanchon at mar.icmyl.unam.mx
Fri Apr 23 11:23:54 EDT 2004

Hi John and all,
Are you sure about that because I don't recall transferring my
copyright on papers I published in either the Panama or Bali
proceedings? If that is indeed the case then the copyright problem is
not an issue.
Saludos
Paul.

Dr. Paul BLANCHON  |  Investigador Cientifico
Reef Systems Unit (Pto. Morelos)
Inst. de Ciencias del Mar y Limnologia (ICML)
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM)
Ap. Postal 1152, CP 77500 Cancœn,
Q. Roo, MEXICO

Tel. +52 (998) 87-10219 ext 47
Fax: +52 (998) 87-10138
Work E-mail: blanchon at icmyl.unam.mx
Home E-mail: blanchon_s at yahoo.com
Web: www.icmyl.unam.mx/arrecifes/-blanchon

"Equality in access to science is not only a social and
ethical requirement for human development, but also
a necessity for realizing the full potential of scientific
communities worldwide and for orienting scientific
progress towards meeting the needs of humankind"

Declaration on Science and the Use of Scientific Knowledge