[Coral-List] ICRS Bali proceedings - how about a "helpline"?

Abigail1 Abigail1 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 30 10:33:10 EDT 2004

Dear Coral-listers

I have also never received a copy of the proceedings of the 9th Bali ICRS.
Neither has my colleague who paid the full regsitration fee but due to the
sudden death of a close family member while en-route was unable to attend.
When I arrived our registration payment transfers had been "lost" by
reception and it took a great deal of effort to even be accepted as having
registered, despite having the payment slip from the bank (in Indonesia)
with me. I had assumed our non-receipt of proceedings was an after-effect of
this lack of proper administrative record-keeping until the recent flood of
letters from other participants.

If anyone does know how these proceedings could be obtained even at this
late date by those of us who really do have every right to them, I would be
most gratefull, as I am sure many others will be. Actually if they were ever
put on CD it wouldn't be too difficult or expensive even if they have "run
out".

How about having a special "helpline" that all people affected could write
to in order to assess the magnitude of this problem and hopefully sort it
all out?

I am also very glad to read that the 10th ICRS comittee has made such a firm
comittment for this years proceedings.

Best regards

Abigail

Abigail Moore MSc