[Coral-List] CHAMP Services: Possible shutdown

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 12 07:27:21 EDT 2004

Greetings,

    The Coral Health and Monitoring Program at NOAA/AOML in Miami hosts
several listservers besides this one, and coral-related Web pages
besides the CHAMP Page  at http://www.coral.noaa.gov.  Due to the
approach of Hurricane Charley and associated hurricane preparedness
procedures at AOML, we may have to shut down the coral related servers
which provide these services for a short amount of time.  Therefore, if
you have any urgent messages, I suggest you send them at your earliest
convenience, or be prepared to wait a few days before sending them.  We
apologize for the inconvenience.

    Cheers,
    Jim

 James C. Hendee, Ph.D.
 Coral Health and Monitoring Program
 Ocean Chemistry Division
 Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
 U.S. Department of Commerce
 4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
 Miami, FL  33149-1026

 Voice:  (305) 361-4396