[Coral-List] Nikonos offer

John Ware jware at erols.com
Thu Aug 19 09:50:49 EDT 2004

Dear Coral List:

I have finally made my decision with regard to who will receive my
Nikonos V and its accessories.  It was a very difficult decision due to
the large number of very deserving groups and individuals who applied
(more than 60)..

In the interests of privacy, I will not publicize the 'winner' nor the
criteria which I used to make my final selection.  The recipient will
receive an e-mail from me today.

I must admit that I was pleased to find so many worthy coral reef
research projects going on in some many areas of the world.

I regret that I did not have equipment for every respondent.

John

     *                      John R. Ware, PhD                    *
     *                         President                         *
     *                      SeaServices, Inc.                    *
     *                   19572 Club House Road                   *
     *             Montgomery Village, MD, 20886, USA            *
     *                       301 987-8507                        *
     *                      jware at erols.com                      *
     *                 http://www.seaservices.org                *
     *                     fax: 301 987-8531                     *
     *             Treasurer and Member of the Council:          *
     *            International Society for Reef Studies         *
     *     |\/__ Undersea Technology for the 21st Century \      *