[Coral-List] Ronald Menzel/DBS_PB/DB_NSO is out of the office.

Ronald Menzel ronald.menzel at db.com
Thu Aug 26 12:53:21 EDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  26.08.2004 and will not return until 30.08.2004.

I'm out of the office, but you can reach me on my mobile phone
0041 79 470 45 02
For all Reddot (internet) request, please contact Christian Meynert or Stefan Jegoroff
For all Intranet  issues please contact Jan Sundmacher