[Coral-List] Call for Papers

Steve LeGore slegore at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 8 15:47:42 EST 2004

The 32nd Scientific Meeting of the Association of Marine Laboratories of the Caribbean (AMLC) will be held in Curacao June 13-17, 2005.  The AMLC is an organization of >30 member marine research, educational, and resource management institutions located throughout the Greater Caribbean Region.  We also have >150 Individual Members, all with professional interest in marine resources of the Region.  The Curacao meeting will provide an opportunity to network and share your research results with an interested community.

The Meeting Announcement, Call for Papers, Instructions for Authors, and related information may be found at our website: www.amlc-carib.org.  Click on "Future Meetings," then on "2005 Scientific Meeting: Curacao."  Submissions from non-members will be welcomed, as we always appreciate seeing new faces at our meetings.

Steve LeGore, Ph.D.
LeGore Environmental Associates, Inc.
Executive Director
Assn. of Marine Laboratories of the Caribbean
2804 Gulf Drive N.
Holmes Beach, FL 34217 USA
Tel: (941) 778-4650
slegore at mindspring.com