[Coral-List] coral histology

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 19:20:59 EST 2004

Hi
That's a great Idea....count me in!!!!
All this while I was wondering as to why there
was no mini-symposium at 10th ICRC on
histological studies...
It is/will be one of the most important area to
understand histopathology...at least I feel...

It will be great If you can help organize it so
that we all can exchange our views and improve
our understanding.

Anything will be great.....hands on practice,
looking at different methods or even discussion
and see if we can generalise some of the
techniques.

You can count me as a volunteer if you need any
help....as I am very much interested in coral
histology (I have been doing it from last 2
years).....I would be happy to do anything.

I think there are many people out there, who are
interested in the coral histology....so, lets
start meeting and discussing!!!

Regards
shashank

=====
"the role of infinitely small in nature is infinitely large"-Louis Pasteur

Keshavmurthy Shashank
Kochi University, Faculty of Agriculture
Lab. of AQUa. Environ. Sci. (LAQUES)
Otsu 200, Monobe, Nankoku-shi
783-8502, Kochi, Japan
alt. id: shashank at cc.kochi-u.ac.jp