[Coral-List] Internship - Turks and Caicos Islands

Dave Wilson dwilson at fieldstudies.org
Mon Feb 9 10:53:21 EST 2004

INTERNSHIPS in the Turks and Caicos Islands, B.W.I.

The School for Field Studies is seeking to fill 3 intern positions at
the Center for Marine Resource Studies, South Caicos, Turks and Caicos
Islands, B.W.I. The positions are for 6 or 12 months duration, starting
in May, July and August.

Job Summary: The purpose of this position is to provide support in the
areas of program administration, academics, research, group dynamics,
logistics, program safety, risk management and site maintenance. Interns
assist the Diving Safety Officer in the implementation of the dive and
waterfront program, activities, and operations including the safe and
prudent conduct of SCUBA, snorkeling, swimming, and boating activities
conducted at the Center.

For a complete job description please go to our website:
http://www.fieldstudies.org/pages/974_internship_in_turks_caicos.cfm

David T. Wilson Ph.D.

Center Director

SFS - Center for Marine Resource Studies

South Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands,

British West Indies.

Ph: (649) 946-3666

Fax: (649) 946-3246

web: http://www.fieldstudies.org

Mailing address:

10 Federal Street, Salem MA

01970, U.S.A.

Please check out our new website at www.fieldstudies.org. It's loaded
with resources and features including the Center's 5-year research plan.
Other features include News From The Field (the latest from the students
and staff at our field stations around the world) and updates on our
research and work with local communities.