[Coral-List] registration deadline for 10ICRS

Sapta sapta at cbn.net.id
Thu Feb 26 20:17:09 EST 2004

Dear David Glassom,

I am strongly agree wit your idea.
As a proposed participant from a developing country, to pay partly of a
conference fee and then full registration fee later on is a big help.
Because we are seeking finacial support from office wihich will be approved
around may.

another reason, the costs to attend the ICRS conference in Okinawa is much
more expensive than the conference in other country.

I look forward your comments

Regards,
Sapta Putra