[Coral-List] FW: [Fwd: 2004 Benthic Ecology Meeting]

Precht, Bill Bprecht at pbsj.com
Fri Jan 9 11:00:05 EST 2004

FYI - Sorry for any cross-postings.

-----Original Message-----
From: John F. Valentine [mailto:jvalentine at disl.org]
To: Precht, Bill
Subject: [Fwd: 2004 Benthic Ecology Meeting]

Dear Friends,

As you develop your travel plans for the coming year, we hope that you
will consider participating in the upcoming Benthic Ecology Meeting
which will be held March 25-28 in Mobile, Alabama.  To help you with
your planning, we are announcing the posting of the 2004 Benthic Ecology
Meeting website which can now be found on the internet at
http://bem.disl.org.  On this site, you will find descriptions of the
registration and abstract submittal processes, t-shirts and, of course,
a lively social gathering.  In addition, you will find links to the
meeting hotel, travel web sites and the meeting organizers.  When you
have a moment take a look.  We encourage you to book your rooms and send
in your registrations as soon as possible, in order that we can better
plan our annual event.  In the mean time, we stand by to answer any
questions you have about the upcoming meeting.

John F. Valentine - jvalentine at disl.org

--
john f. valentine
101 bienville blvd.