[Coral-List] Addendum to Reef Check Belize position

robynwoodman at hotmail.com robynwoodman at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:57:19 EST 2004

Hello to all, a few clarifications concerning the open position at Reef
Check Belize:

  1.. I failed to mention that the successful applicant will be a Belizean,
as we are trying to build up local capacity for our program.

  2.. Additionally, the proposed salary may have been a bit misleading as it
is based on the Belizean local scale.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I wanted to clarify those points and save
some confusion later.

Thanks,

Robyn Woodman