[Coral-List] Questions about Spawning of eastern pacific Scleractinians.

Holger Anlauf kadatschu at web.de
Mon Jan 12 13:36:25 EST 2004

Dear Coral-Listers,

I am trying to gather information on spawning events of eastern pacific Scleractians especially in the area of Panama
in preparation for my Master Thesis research project on the ecology of coral larvae settlement .
Does anybody have knowledge about spawning events in this region?
Are there any known brooding species?
What is the best method to collect larvae in the field?

I would greatly appreciate any help or reference on this subject!

Please contact me under holger.anlauf at stud.uni-roastock.de!

Thanks in advance and all of you a Happy New Year!

Holger Anlauf