[Coral-List] Last call for abstracts - climate change conference

Martin Attrill M.Attrill at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 04:18:39 EST 2004

Dear All

Climate Change and Aquatic Systems: Past, Present & Future

21st-23rd July 2004, University of Plymouth, U.K.

Thanks to all of you who have currently submitted abstracts. As I know
some of us tend to leave things to the last minute I thought I would
send out this last reminder to jog memories - closing date for
submission of abstracts is 31st January. Details on how to submit, plus
registration are on:

http://www.biology.plymouth.ac.uk/climate/climate.htm

Please email your abstract to the conference email address
(climate at plymouth.ac.uk) by the closing date.

Cheers

Martin

Dr Martin J Attrill
Reader in Marine Ecology
Research Coordinator, School of Biological Sciences

Marine Biology and Ecology Research Group
School of Biological Sciences
University of Plymouth
Drake Circus,  Plymouth
PL4 8AA, U.K.