[Coral-List] PhD

Annemarie Kramer annemariekramer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 14:40:36 EDT 2004

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Please allow us to introduce ourselves.

We are two biologists from Austria, both with  a Master's degree (Subject area Biology, area of concentration Zoology-Marine Biology).

The plan we now have in mind is to do our PhDs in marine or freshwater biology. Both of us have worked with feeding ecology of fish (Gerres cinereus and Perca fluviatilis).

Within a possible future project, that would be supervised by the University of Salzburg, Austria, we are writing to inquire the opportunity of data collection at a Research Station.

If possible - by any chance - this would ideally be combined with any kind of temporary part time job to finance our living costs.

However, if you might have any idea, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope our request will not cause you too much trouble.

All in all we would be very grateful to hear from you.

With kind regards

Annemarie Kramer and Sylvia Hartl