[Coral-List] RE: Marine research in Zanzibar

Jonny Miller jonnymiller81 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:07:58 EDT 2004

Dear all

For the past 7months i have been training volunteers to carry out coral reef
fish and coastal mangrove bird monitoring schemes in the zanzibar
archipelago. I am currently looking for further research opportunities in
the region particularly with an educational or management slant.

If you know of any such activities in East Africa or anyone that may be of
further assistance, please contact me. Thanks for you time.

Kind regards

Jonny Miller