[Coral-List] New Coral Reef Field Course Spring 2005

Szmant, Alina szmanta at uncw.edu
Tue Jul 20 22:04:00 EDT 2004

Hello All:

I apologize for the problems accessing information about this course that some of you have had.  The Coral-List server apparently deleted the course description announcement I attached to my email, and the link to my web page in my email signature had a typo and so did not work.  Please try again.  Once on my main web page, click on the red text announcing the new course, and this will take you to a new page with all the information you need to apply for the course if you are so inclined.  I will be glad to answer any questions you may have if you email them to me.

Sincerely,

Alina Szmant

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Coral Reef Research Group
Professor of Biology
Center for Marine Science
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
5600  Marvin K. Moss Lane
Wilmington  NC  28409-5928
tel  (910)962-2362  fax  (910)962-2410
email  szmanta at uncw.edu