[Coral-List] turtle info request on coral-list

Abigail1 Abigail1 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 5 16:05:10 EDT 2004

Dear Marah

I know your query is not directly coral related but we have been working on coral reef ecosystems and sea turtles have inevitably become a part of our conservation concerns in this context. So I am posting this to the list in case it is usefull to other members also. Sorry I can't help re sponges.

Re turtles, I suggest you look at the following websites:

http://www.seaturtle.org/mtn

http://www.kachhapa.org/

and the IOBIS SEAMAP site, sorry don't have URL handy.

>From these you should get plenty of leads.

You could also subscribe to the cturtle list:

CTURTLE-request at LISTS.UFL.EDU <CTURTLE-request at LISTS.UFL.EDU>

 with subject/body: Subscribe CTURTLE Digest YOUR NAME

If you still can't find the info you need I could give you some personal contacts to try.

Good luck

Abigail
Abigail Moore

Message: 4