[Coral-List] Bioerosion in the Red Sea

E.S.Morris ospe16 at bangor.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 04:50:41 EDT 2004

Dear Listers,

I am currently undertaking my masters thesis research on bioerosion in
the Red Sea (Hurghada).  I have been trying to locate the following
journals:

Mokady, O; Lazar, B & Loya, Y. (1996).  Echinoid Bioerosion as a major
structuring force of the Red Sea.  Biological Bulletin (Mar. Biol. Lab.
Woods Hole) 190 (3): 367-372.

Mokady, O; Klein, R & Loya, Y (1993). Bioerosion in fossil and
contemporary corals: Similarity, dissimilarity and paleoecological
significance.  Israel Journal of Zoology 39(1); 69-70

I am also interested in finding any existing fisheries data in the area
but am finding it difficult to come by.

I would be very grateful if anyone could send me an electronic copy of
these journals and for any other feedback.

Many thanks,
Liz Morris

E.S.Morris         ospe16 at bangor.ac.uk
School of Ocean Sciences,