[Coral-List] Climate conference registration

Martin Attrill M.Attrill at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 06:57:47 EDT 2004

Dear all

Climate Change and Aquatic Systems: Past, Present & Future

21st-23rd July 2004, University of Plymouth, U.K.

Thanks to the many of you who have registered for our conference by the
early registration deadline (end of May). As the intention is to have
single sessions where all participants can attend, this necessitates a
maximum number of participants at our conference that is limited by the
size of our largest lecture theatre. I therefore encourage those of you
still wishing to attend to register as soon as possible in order to
guarantee a place at the conference.

Full details, as always, are on our website - including abstracts of all
presentations and registration forms:

http://www.biology.plymouth.ac.uk/climate/climate.htm

All the best

Martin

Dr Martin J Attrill <http://www.plym.ac.uk/staff/mattrill%20>
Reader in Marine Ecology
Research Coordinator, School of Biological Sciences

Marine Biology and Ecology Research Group
<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/mberg> School of Biological Sciences
University of Plymouth
Drake Circus,  Plymouth
PL4 8AA, U.K.