[Coral-List] coral spawning and cephalopods?

Jennifer DeBose jldebose at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 14 19:25:24 EDT 2004

Dear Coral-List,

I am a graduate student at the University of California- Davis, in the
Animal Behavior Group. I study aggregation behavior in cephalopods
(specifically, squid and cuttlefish). Part of my research focuses on the
possible association of squid aggregations with coral reefs.

I am currently searching for comparative field research sites.

I would like to ask you all for any information (either published or
personal) about transient, or short-lived, squid or cuttlefish aggregations
over coral reefs. Does anyone have any experience with this, or know of any
sites I might be able to look into?

Please email me directly at jldebose at ucdavis.edu with any guidance you
might offer.

Thanks,
Jenn

Jenn DeBose
Animal Behavior Graduate Group
Nevitt Laboratory
Department of Neurobiology, Physiology & Behavior
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
(530) 754-9500