[Coral-List] Broadcasting 10ICRS on web

Hiroya Yamano hyamano at nies.go.jp
Thu Jun 24 23:31:23 EDT 2004

Dear coral-listers,

ICRS is really approaching and we look forward to seeing you in Okinawa.

For those who couldn't attend the meeting, Keio University and ICRS
Organizing Committee set up a web system to broadcast some portion of the
symposium. Enjoy!

Regards,

Hiroya

----
Uno laboratory of Keio University, partnered with United Nation
University, Asia Pacific Initiative, Cisco Systems, and Lead
International, is organizing WEB CAST of the 10th International Coral
Reef Symposium.

Our works will be complementing the activities of the symposium as an
interactive platform for both offering and gathering information related
to the symposium.

Interviews will be conducted throughout the symposium from June 28 to
July 2 2004. Researchers, government officials, NGOs, business and
research organizations will be featured.

Information collected during the symposium will be made available on an
ongoing basis by our laboratory members. Please check out the web site
frequently for fresh information!!

ICRS: http://www.plando.co.jp/icrs2004/
WEBCAST: http://www.coe21.sfc.keio.ac.jp/icrs2004/#
----
--

  >>(#(">                 --- Hiroya Yamano, Dr. ---
      <")=)<<   Social and Environmental Systems Division
  Y               National Institute for Environmental Studies
_Y_Y__Y_  16-2 Onogawa, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8506, Japan
http://www.nies.go.jp/social/kojin/yamano/yamano_e.html