[Coral-List] Dr. Joseph Paul (India), Aquarium Photographs

joseph paul popychenkavalam at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 00:12:03 EST 2004

Dear Coral List Members,

I have been trying to obtain photographs of marine aquariums (also freshwater) which are stand alone or built into the decor of a house or office or into the walls and outdoor fish ponds or coral themed tanks.

I am writing an article on marine aquarium keeping. I cannot access such photographs in India due to lack of marine aquariums in India.

I request for contributions of photographs from people who have them.

Dr. Joseph Paul
popychenkavalam at yahoo.com

Kavalam Puthenpura
42/2491 Power House Road