[Coral-List] Biology in Asia International Conference, Dec 2004

Loh Tse-Lynn tmslohtl at nus.edu.sg
Fri Mar 19 21:52:29 EST 2004

Message from Darren Yeo, SIBiol.

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

It is my pleasure to invite you to participate in Biology in Asia, an
international conference from 7-10 Dec 2004, which marks the 30th
anniversary of The Singapore Institute of Biology (SIBiol) in 2004. The
conference will be held at the National Institute of Education (NIE),
and is
jointly organised by SIBiol, NIE (NTU), and Department of Biological
Sciences (NUS). The conference cover a wide spectrum of topics ranging
from
biodiversity, ecology, and conservation; to biotechnology; to biology
education.

We are honoured to have as our Conference Keynote Speaker, Dr Jane
Goodall
(Jane Goodall Institute for Wildlife Research, Education and
Conservation),
who will be speaking on conservation of biodiversity, especially
primates.
In addition, plenary sessions feature a line-up of several eminent
biologists from the various biology fields.

For more information and details on registration and abstract
submission,
please refer to the following:

Biology in Asia International Conference 2004 website
http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/
<http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/>

Latest Conference Announcement
http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/sibiolconference/2ndannouncement.pdf