[Coral-List] Destructive fishing practices - Caribbean

Jeremy Woodley jdwoodley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 6 15:32:22 EDT 2004

My note of Monday 3 May was too hastily sent. Among its deficiencies was the suggestion that it might be difficult for me to send some of the articles to which I referred. I can send any or all, no problem!

Jeremy Woodley

13 South St. W., Dundas, Ontario L9H 4C3, Canada.

Tel: (905) 627-0393

Centre for Marine Sciences, University of the West Indies (Mona), Kingston 7, Jamaica.