[Coral-List] Finding Email Addresses

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 5 07:04:44 EST 2004

Somebody already complained that I said this (no surprise), so let me
make a couple of suggestions:  After you've tried your best to find
someone's email address using Ocean Expert and looked at the
publications online and in the library where you saw that person's name,
and you've used Google, and contacted other colleagues, etc., if you
still can't find it, ask me first, rather than put your request out to
coral-list, where the overwhelming majority of subscribers who don't
know the answer won't have to read yet another e-mail that they didn't
want to.

    Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day.

    Jim