[Coral-List] Marine Research Coordinator, Madagascar

Operations Operations at frontier.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 11:37:49 EST 2004

	Frontier-Madagascar is an NGO operating out of Anakao, Madagascar, collecting information on fisheries and working with the local commuintiy on socio-economic research prjects. Our local counterpart is the IHSM (L'Institut Halieutique et des Sciences Marine) and we are currently training several students in marine research and management at our project site. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience co-ordinating teams of European and Malagasy research assistants in data collection and dissemination of findings through publications, local schools and other media.You will ideally be based in the UK so that you can be easily called for interview and given appropriate training and briefing. For further details about the post and the organisation please visit our website at www.frontier.ac.uk.

	Frontier
	operations at frontier.ac.uk
	www.frontier.ac.uk