[Coral-List] Coral-Literature reminder

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 19 08:16:11 EST 2004

Hi, Folks...

   I just thought I'd remind you of the separate list,
Coral-Literature.  You may join it at
http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/mailman/listinfo/coral-literature if you are
interested.  Attached is the most recent example of a properly formatted
post.  If you have any recently published manuscripts related to coral
research, we'd love to have you post at
coral-literature at coral.aoml.noaa.gov, to preserve format and allow
easier searching.  It can be a great resource for all of us.

    Cheers,
    Jim Hendee
    Coral-List Administrator