[Coral-List] Correction to message 11/29 on Gray Literature Corals Available Online

Linda Pikula Linda.Pikula at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 30 10:00:58 EST 2004

  Hello,
        We are the folks behind the scenes for CLEO- collecting and
scanning gray literature on various areas
  where the CREWS, Coral Reef Early Warning System monitoring stations
are located.
         We've recently added some additional literature on St. Croix,
and are working on collecting and
  and scanning literature on our Puerto Rico location.  You can access
these PDF files at the URL listed below:
       We will gratefully accept  any gray literature on Puerto Rico you
may want to contribute.

        (NOTE:Yesterday's message included some urls to
jperez/Desktop - these will NOT work)

                                                   Thanks,  Linda
Pikula, NOAA Librarian
                                                                 Tom
Barry, U of Miami Grad Student
                                                                 Jorge
Perez,  Web Librarian

Dear Coral-Listers,
        The  following  St.  Croix  gray  literature  references  are now
   available  on the Coral, Literature, Education and Outreach (CLEO) Web
   site at,
       [1]http://www.coral.noaa.gov/cleo/literature.shtml
         This   project   has  been  funded  through  NOAA's  Coral  Reef
   Conservation Program.  I hope you find it  useful.