[Coral-List] Seminar re Drafting Legislation

Valerie Glynn vglynn at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 22:41:21 EDT 2004

Hello,
I work for the state of Koror in Palau (Micronesia) and am interested in
taking an in-depth course in drafting legislation re ship groundings, coral
reef valuation, etc. I have received incredible feedback from researchers
and attorneys around the globe concerning websites, statutes, general
legislative drafting courses etc., but thus far, no one has been aware of a
legislative drafting course specializing in groundings, valuation, etc. If
anyone is aware of such a course being offered in 2005, we would greatly
appreciate hearing about it. (One or two day courses would not be feasible.)
My email is vglynn at hotmail.com. Thank you. Valerie.