[Coral-List] Reply to coral calcium craze

Rich Wilson rwilson at coral.org
Wed Sep 1 15:41:25 EDT 2004

Dear Tiffany,

The Coral Reef Alliance has produced a number of issue briefs on topics
such as this.  We have one in particular that might provide you with
some further information on this subject.  It's entitled Coral
Harvesting, Mining and Trade, and along with many other informative and
educational materials, is available as a free download from our
website.

Here is the link directly to our issue briefs downloads page:
http://www.coralreefalliance.org/resources/briefs/

Good luck,

Rich

Rich Wilson
Outreach Coordinator
The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL)
417 Montgomery St.  Suite 205
San Francisco, CA  94109
(415)834-0900 ext. 307 tel.
(415)834-0999 fax
rwilson at coral.org
www.coral.org

Need information on how to better protect the reefs of your region?
Post inquiries on the CORAL Discussion Board at www.coral.org/cdb

"Working together to keep coral reefs alive."