[Coral-List] how to....

Mark Vermeij Mark.Vermeij at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 23 20:11:08 EDT 2004

Dear all,
For the initial stages of a project  I would like to get in contact
with people who have recently been involved in building a modern field
station in the Caribbean. Especially information/ suggestions  on the
design, requirements and costs would be welcomed. This station should be
able to meet the most recent requirements of marine research (genetics,
field operations, aquarium facilities, dormitories...). Please contact
me directly at the address below for additional details/ suggestions.

Best regards,
Mark

--
Dr. Mark Vermeij

Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies (RSMAS/UM)

NOAA Fisheries, Southeast Science Center
75 Virginia Beach Dr, Miami, FL 33149 USA
Tel: +1 305-361-4230,
Fax: +1 305-361-4499
E-mail: Mark.Vermeij at noaa.gov

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/groups/cimas/