[Coral-List] Macroalgae in east africa

Erik Mörk bh00e8 at student.big.su.se
Mon Sep 27 05:32:04 EDT 2004

Hello!
We are two master students from the University of Stockholm that are
about to finish our masters thesis on reproductive mechanisms of macroalgae
on coral reefs in east Africa. Currently we are applying for positions as
PhD-students and we plan to continue working with macroalgae in east Africa.
Therefore we are very interested in creating collaboration with scientists
working in the east African region. We hope to be able to provide additional
information on little explored areas of the algae reproduction. If there is
interest for this type of collaboration, please reply with further
questions!

Best regards!
/Gustaf Lilliesköld Sjöö and Erik Mörk