[Coral-List] Coral Reef in Malaysia

Nor Azlina Binti Samin - 29428/HONOC/PBB/PBBG norazlina at publicbank.com.my
Wed Aug 31 22:26:37 EDT 2005

Hello and good day

My name is Nor Azlina Samin a fourth semester Masters in Mass Comm student.
I am interested to do a project on coral reef
protection. Have you all heard about Tioman Island in Malaysia. It is one
of popular diving site inmy country.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the addressee(s), and may contain information that
are privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, or responsible for delivery of this message to the
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete all copies of the transmission. The contents of this
email may represent the author/sender's personal opinions, and
not necessarily those of Public Bank Group. As the email may have
been intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,
incomplete or contain viruses, no liability is accepted as a result.