[Coral-List] American University ENVS MS program

Stephen MacAvoy macavoy at american.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:01:55 EST 2005

The Environmental Science Program at American University in Washington
DC invites applications from students interested in graduate work at
the interface of science and policy.  Funded positions are available as
early as January 2006.  Because of increased funding for the coming
year, we anticipate being able to support a larger class for 06/07.
Located minutes from downtown DC, and the states of Maryland and
Virginia, graduate students in our program have the unique opportunity
to build on classroom instruction with internships and fellowships at
all levels of government as well as with the many NGO’s headquartered
in this region.
The Environmental Studies Program offers competitive fellowships,
teaching assistantships and student grants to qualified applicants and,
as noted above, we anticipate and increase in awards for 06/07. For
more information, go to:
www.american.edu/cas/env_std/environ_about.html or contact Dr. Stephen
MacAvoy at macavoy at american.edu or 202-885-3003