[Coral-List] Re: Job Seekers: some hue and cry...

Ruth Ann Gonzalez RGonzalez at perryinstitute.org
Fri Dec 9 10:11:23 EST 2005

As an HR professional I would agree with Marianne that resumes are a helpful
thing to see on Coral List.  I have in the past typically printed them off
if they are in line with the types of positions we have here and keep them
in a file to contact if a suitable position comes available.  Maybe a
solution would be to monitor the traffic and if it proves to be a problem
set up a separate "CoralHire" list for this purpose that can be subscribed
to or not.  Just a thought.

Ruth Ann Gonzalez, PHR
Human Resources Administrator
Perry Institute for Marine Science
100 N. US Highway 1, Suite 202
Jupiter, FL  33477-5112

Providing solutions for people and our oceans through research and
education, since 1970.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, then delete it from your system, and destroy all copies.  Thank
you.