[Coral-List] Marine Biologist - Seeking Job - Reef Research/Management/Conservation

David Evans davidjevans1818 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 13:06:06 EST 2005

  I am a Marine Biologist having spent the past four and a half years working for an environmental consulting company, I am now looking to move on. I have gained excelent experience working at reefs around the world (Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; Vieqriues Puerto Rico; Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory; Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Flower Garden Bank National Marine Sanctuary, Gulf of Mexico....).

  --> Link to online Resume/Portfolio:
  http://users4.ev1.net/%7Emevansyfib/David%20Portfolio/David%20Evans%20Portfolio.htm

  Best Regards,
  David Evans

  (I would like to thank Jim Hendee for allowing these postings through December)